What is Carcinoma?
Carcinoma is a form of malignant tumor that is developed from the ectomdermal or endodermal germ layers.. The carcinoma is one of the most usual type of cancer ever existed in humans such that of colon, lungs, breast, hepatocellur, colorectal, renal cell carcinoma and ovarian.
Modern science has yet to discover effective remedies for deadly diseases such as cancer, AIDS or other blood diseases and autoimmune diseases. These diseases are very complicated in nature with the complexity in each levelanatomy, physiology, biochemistry, molecular biology and gene expression. Therefore, treatment of these diseases is a challenge.
Several techniques are used to fight these diseases, including surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, interferon therapy, hormone therapy, and blood transfusion. However, the remedies that are currently in use, or are only to reduce postoperative complications associated with these diseases or to slow the proliferation of the disease.
The prospect-Carcinoma Ayurveda Medicines India
The word cancer may be new to the 5,000-year Indian medicine system, Ayurveda, which is based on natural substances for healing. But Ayurvedic ancient classics are aware of the clinical features, such as cancer, with names like apachi, Gulma, Granthi and Arbuda. Following are the names of some of the conditions mentioned in ayurvedic classics that have relevance for cancer events in modern medicine.
- The Carcinoma Ayurvedic Treatment in Delhihelps to improve the ordeal of cancer patients using ayurvedic principles. Ayurveda can be helpful in the treatment of cancer in many ways, asprophylactic, curative, palliative and supportive. Ayurvedic medicine to help improve the quality of life of patients, which are listed below:
- Ayurvedic preparations can act as an adjuvant or co-treatment with chemotherapy or radiotherapy. It is also useful for the treatment after surgery.
- Carcinoma Ayurvedic Treatment in Delhihelp to minimize the side effects of these therapies.
- Ayurveda treatment helps reduce dozing various therapeutic drugs used as demonstrated in some studies with cow urine.
- It can be useful for targeting to specific tissues, as shown in some studies gold nano-particles allopathic.
- Ayurvedic preparations help to slow the progression of cancer, where chemotherapy is contraindicated, radiotherapy or surgery, due to some reasons and patients have no choice.